write 400–600 with references
- Describe the steps in the research design process. Be sure to use specific terminology related to research design and include a discussion on the steps to effective research design.
- How does research design differ from research methods?
- Based on the information you researched, how would you develop a plan regarding for data collection and the database selection process when preparing to create a new initiative?
- How important is it for health care researchers to use appropriate statistical tools and databases to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of data?
- Use sites such as CDC and Healthy People to find real-world examples of research-based interventions. Describe how the research was conducted and used to create a health care improvement initiative or intervention. What type of databases might be helpful in helping to conduct similar research?