Week 3 Assignment
- Students will become familiar with business theories and approaches relating to various business environments (Domestic, Global, Technological, Political-Legal, Socio-Cultural, and Economic).
- Students will evaluate the business environments and practices of selected companies.
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a “worst” company to learn why it is not successful.
- Students will apply successful company strategies and business theory to recommend a successful strategy for the “worst” company.
Week 3 is time to go Global! You will continue with your selected “Worst” company and see what it takes to make it in the Global Environment. Concentrate on the global environment and determine the government regulations for your company. Your assignment will continue with your selected Worst List company. Refer to Week 3 Lesson for more information and details.
LO – 3 – Given a chosen company, the student will assess barriers raised by government regulations in the company’s Global Environment and identify strategies for success given these barriers.
- Identify the industry for your chosen company and its Domestic Environment. Identify a Global Environment for the company (an international country for the company).
- What are the characteristics of the new Global Country/Environment that will best suit the company for success?
- What barriers exist in the new Global Country/Environment? You cannot state there are no barriers.
- How will the company overcome those barriers (strategies)?
Instructions: Also see attachments
- This paper will form the basis for the next section of your Week 8 Final Simulation project..
- Research requirement: minimum 2 credible sources with at least one source from your required readings.
- Minimum page requirement: 2