This course is a concentration course. Research is the cornerstone of all written assignments, as validity is the most important component of any research project. Using your textbook, LIRN, other researchable databases, and the Internet, develop an APA formatted paper. Your paper must include in-text citations, references, critical thinking, creativity and innovation, and written from the perspective of a researcher. Your paper must provide in-depth analysis of all the topics presented:
- Find at least three related articles on stream analytics. Read and summarize your findings.
- Location-tracking–based clustering provides the potential for personalized services but challenges for privacy. Argue for and against such applications.
- Identify ethical issues related to managerial decision making. Search the Internet, join discussion groups/blogs, and read articles from the Internet. Prepare a report on your findings.
- Search and find examples of how analytics systems can facilitate activities such as empowerment, mass customization, and teamwork.
- Additionally, for one of the topics above, conduct at least one analysis with Orange, the software you installed in your system already, to explain and support your findings.