Research peer-reviewed journals and find a publication appropriate for disseminating the findings of your DPI Project. The peer-reviewed journal you select must be appropriate for your DPI Project.
In 250 words, present your selected peer-reviewed journal and include the following:
- Name of journal. Include a link to site or journal.
- Name and contact information for the editor of the journal or the person to contact for submissions.
- Explain why this journal is most appropriate for disseminating the findings of your DPI Project.
- Describe the requirements for submission.
I was thinking “Journal of Nursing Care Quality”
Expert Solution Preview
For my DPI Project, I have selected the “Journal of Nursing Care Quality” as the most appropriate peer-reviewed journal for disseminating my research findings. This journal provides a platform for healthcare professionals to showcase innovative strategies and interventions that improve the quality of nursing care. In this response, I will provide the required information about the journal and explain why it is suitable for my DPI Project.
1. Name of journal: Journal of Nursing Care Quality
Link to site or journal: [Journal of Nursing Care Quality](https://journals.lww.com/jncqjournal/Pages/default.aspx)
2. Name and contact information for the editor or person to contact for submissions:
– Editor-in-Chief: Marilyn H. Oermann
– Contact Information:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: +1-919-668-4776
3. Explanation of why this journal is most appropriate for disseminating the findings of my DPI Project:
The Journal of Nursing Care Quality focuses on the critical aspect of providing quality nursing care. It publishes evidence-based research that can contribute to enhancing patient outcomes and improving healthcare delivery. My DPI Project aims to investigate the impact of a new care delivery model on patient satisfaction and nursing efficiency. The findings from my project align perfectly with the journal’s emphasis on quality improvement and evidence-based practice in nursing care, making it the most suitable platform for sharing my research outcomes.
4. Description of the requirements for submission:
The journal has specific guidelines for manuscript submission, which include formatting, style, and content requirements. Before submitting, authors should carefully review the instructions provided on the journal’s website. The requirements typically include structured abstracts, literature reviews, research methods sections, results, discussions, and conclusions. Additionally, the journal encourages the use of tables, figures, and appendices to supplement the text. Compliance with ethical considerations and inclusion of necessary institutional review board approvals is also required.
In conclusion, for the dissemination of my DPI Project findings, the “Journal of Nursing Care Quality” is the most appropriate choice due to its focus on quality nursing care, evidence-based practice, and commitment to healthcare improvement. The guidelines for submission ensure that the research is presented in a structured format, facilitating effective communication of results to a wide audience of healthcare professionals.