Discuss how globalization affects the economy and international businesses of Saudi Arabia. How does the Saudi Vision 2030 transform economic barriers to influence more successful companies?
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories (which require supporting citations) along with at least two scholarly peer-reviewed references in support of your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to the scholarly references.
- Use APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate. Post your initial response early and check back often to continue the discussion.
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, using at least two peer reviewed articles and citing them to support your statements. Post your initial response early and check back often to continue the discussion.
You are required to reply to at least two of your peers’ discussion post answers to this weekly discussion question and/or your instructor’s response to your post. These post replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post’s answer. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies, but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
- Chapter 1: Introduction: What is International Business? in International Business: The New Realities
- Friedman, T. L. (2005). It’s a flat world, after all. The New York Times Magazine.
- Ghemawat, P. (2017). Globalization in the age of Trump. Harvard Business Review.
- Stiglitz, J. (2017). The overselling of globalization. Business Economics, 52(3), 129-137.